Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Proud of my Papa





I love how my dad makes the craziest things! His latest is a tent for the top of his jeep. He already made a platform thing a while ago so we could sleep up there at daddy- daughter,
but now he needs a tent in case it rains. While I am talking about this subject, i might as well show some other old good things he has made up. The first picture is Derek on the famous upside-down bike. And the second is me on the snow scooter he made up. I wish there were pictures of everything he made. I love my papa.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

You are a good little blog updater! When mom 1st sent that tent picture of dad I was dying laughing. He cracks me up. I might be stealing all those pics for my own blog for a little Father's Day post. The upside-down bike is the best. I've never seen the snow scooter! That's awesome! Where was I?

Anonymous said...

YOUR DAD DOES MAKE LOTS OF THINGS! THET ARE ALL REALLY COOL THOUGH!

Anonymous said...

hahaha I LOVE IT! so thats what the tent looks like when its finished. thats so cool! remember when we were on our way home from natalies house and we saw him working on it? i was laughing so hard! oh man, hes so hilarious! hes like my second dad, i swear

Anonymous said...

your dad is MOST DEFINATLY someone I want to meet!!! that stuff is way cool!! that seems like something I'd do! so when I come over I'll fo sho meet him!