Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Leah!

So on September 28th, it was my dear cousin Leah's birthday! Happy birthday leah! She turned 12 and now is a little beehive in young women's! I have grown up with her my whole life and who knows what i would do without her?

This was forever but a cute picture i had to put on! She is ice skating on my birthday six years ago.
And her on the left is more recent. Ice skating on my birthday again, haha, i didn't even know i did that alot. But this was just last year!
And here is her carrying me and our other cousin Mckenna a day before she turned 12. She is pretty strong for a 12 year old!


3 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

That looks like fun! Ya, that would be tight if you came to my show! Let's play sometime!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Thats so funny! I love to ice skate it is so fun! I wish I was like pro, but I don't think that cold happen! Did leah get a hair cut because it looks cute! haha tell her that!

Anonymous said...

Rachy I love you too and THANKS! I wouldn't know what I would do with out you either!!!!!!