Sunday, October 21, 2007

October break in Mexico

Check out that beautiful sunset. Oh and that girl playing in that water alone which happens to be me. Everyone thought the water was to cold but i liked it!

Family pictures


Us at the market eating some ice cream right before Max peed in a cup because they don't have public bathrooms and he really had to go.
Us after church. They had a projecter thing in the front with a guy typing the translated testimonies during the meeting.
In the sand

Cole and Briant really enjoyed being buried
My sexy mermaid
Mom's crazy big sand castle that Cole kinda helped with.
Crazy bugs

Try to see the colorful stick bug on my hands
And there was blue-green-yellowish little grasshoppers that were so cool!
However, these mating, GIANT grasshoppers were pretty disgusting
My nephews and me

That's me trying to hide under the blanket and they are "painting" me with feathers they found on the beach
Drew and me taking a little stroll on the beach


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel! That looks like so much fun! I bet it was! haha that bug is so creepy and your nephews are so cute!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

You are so dang sexy. That's all I have to say! ps-i hope i'll see you at charlie brown!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting thise on they lokk like so much fun and being with all your family too!!!!!!

brentanderrin said...

i love that you wrote about max peeing in a cup... i almost forgot about that part of the fun!!! haha... now i can remember forever... i love it...!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

update your blog girl!!!