Thursday, November 29, 2007

Family time!

So i got to spend a day with almost all 26 members of my family! The only people gone were my brother Jason, and my brothers-in-law Justin and Jay. It was so much fun! i love spending time with my family! And i love my nieces and nephews! They always make me so happy!

Shauna brought back this hideous guniea pig from her in-laws. It's supposed to be really rare. It's albino... Her name was sqeakers but is now either Jenny, Amber, or Clover. Who really knows?
We have good times on the tramp.
And picture time with my nieces! This one is Emma.
Here is me and Abbey.
Brooke and I
And our whole family! I am surprised my dad actually smiled! And all of Tami's kids! I love my family!

3 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

Awww you have such a cute family! You're so pretty! Dang!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

check my blog! (hm. the cute boy's blog link is on my blog!) under jonny boy. you should look it up!

Anonymous said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!