Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's been a while...

Well you know how the holidays make everyday busier. Updating my blog has not been at the top of the list. So here goes a giant post.

I was wondering what stringing popcorn was like and thought i would give it a try. It took about an hour and a half to make a string that went once around the tree. But it was still fun!

Me and my cousins Leah and Kristen at our annual Christmas eve party! We had lots of fun, you can probably tell.

Well surprisingly, i don't have any pictures for Christmas day! But rest assured that it was a fantastic day filled with cute and fun presents, delicious food and candy, and lots of fun family time!

Yes, what you see is shredded paper EVERYWHERE in my room! This was my "birthday present" from a couple of my friends. It was crazy and took a long time to clean up.
Luckily Drew was there to help me!
On New years day, My family rented a room out at Bounce U and i got to bring some friends. It is such a fun place! I want to have a huge party there someday! Here is us on a really crazy spider web thing that we were on most of the time.

New year's Eve party at my house! WOO! My family has a tradition of burning our Christmas tree and blowing up gingerbread houses on this wonderful eve. some friends came to join in on the fun!



2 comments:

Shauna said...

Ooh la la I love your new blog look. And that was a very cute post :)

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

Fun fun stuff!!!! Missing you rachy..say hi to Melia for me!! Much love.