Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mexican Spring Break

Well i know it has been forever since spring break but better late than never! we will start out this lovely post with some posing on the beach with the beautiful sunset. sorry i don't have a lot of time for an organized post so this might skip around but it has a lot of pics and i will explain them the trip was amazing and fun!
Me, and my cousins Mckenna and Kristen

Us again. if you can't tell, this is our home made kite out of paper bags and nothing else. it was a very windy and boring day so we got creative!

My brother down there is the young men's president so he invited me and my friends and cousins to go to this stake dance! it was so fun! better than stake dances here i can tell you that. i went crazy!

This was the morning before we left we had to take one last picture.
me, Kristen, Mckenna, Nate (poor boy brokw his arm a while ago), Cole

On the way back, we had a wonderful wait of three and a half hours at the border! It was miserable!! So we took pictures!

Now we are skipping of to cross the border by walking and play a nice board game at the first gas station in America until me dad and uncle came through. It was fun.

Kristen, me, and Alijandro. He came her every day by our condos and sold amazing food and fresh fruit and stuff!

My friends, cousins, and me by the pool. Don't mind my eyes shut.

Baby Jones! I was so happy I got to see him and he is really darling! They had his blessing at his house for fear of taking him to church.

Someone found a dead puffer fish and my mom wanted me to be in the picture but it smelled so bad i had to get behind the glass. But it was way cool.

This is my favorite tree that I spent a lot of time reading and just sitting in when I was bored. And Tanner as with me right now. I know I look weird.

At the market. I just bought that necklace. The lady that worked there arranged us just perfect for the picture.

Now here is my momma and me at a different store in the market.

Snorkeling! This wasn't the best I have been, it was freezing, but i went in for a while and saw some cool fish and sting rays.

Nate found a seahorse and it was so cool! Seahorses are cute.

Here is the huge field by our condos that we played capture the flag in every day with a bunch of people!

Me and Kristen were just inseparable!

Some lady found this huge, live, colorful starfish! It was amazing!
Well, i think you are sick of this post now so I will stop with the pictures even though there were much more. Overall, it was a fantastic trip!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Whoah nelly that was a long post. I liked it! And I like you. And your swimsuit.

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

ps..you are so dang gorgeous..i don't think i'll ever get over it! holy hannah.

Anonymous said...

It looks and aounds like so much fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

*sounds so much fun