Monday, July 7, 2008

Last Day of School

Now that all of my main summer activities are over i will start blogging again cause i was SO busy! But we are gonna start out all these posts with just a rememberance of good ol' Stapley Junior High which i will no longer be attending! I am now a sophomore at Mountain View! And i am so scared so wish my luck. I cried on the last day of school. I know i am pathetic, me and my friend Kimee were the only ones but it's ok cause we cried together!

Anyways conrgatulations to me and many of my friends who got 3.5 or higher GPA throughout the year!
I also got most improved in cross country! Let me tell you, cross country is NOT easy, i started out way behind everyone and ended up in the middle and still improving!
I also got most improved in track. I only ran the 800 (two laps) but i got second and third in every race except city race with a lot more people! Here is me and my crazy track friends.
My and my friends at the 9th grade dance! It was so fun and we got our yearbooks earlier than the rest of the school!And Makaelee and me just being creepy on the last day. Good bye Stapley!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you cried and didn't pee your pants like I did!

Anonymous said...

And i love your new picture and color!