Saturday, May 22, 2010

R.I.P. Tofer


Meet Tofer. Ya, that ugly bone (trying to be a 6th toe or something). He used to hurt when I wore shoes. I hated him. Therefore, i got him removed! And now i have a little screw in my foot :)
Hospital gowns are cute.

I have such nice friends! They visit me, and support me, and bring me things when i get little surgeries done!

Jacob brought me a cd, some flowers he grew himself, peaches from his tree, and a note. He also delivered chocolate and a note from his dear mother. :)
These four (Tanner, Leah, TJ, and Skyler) stuck with me all night long watching Big Fish. Good movie. Great friends!! (and family)
Jessica and Kimee brought me goodies and company :)
So although i may be in pain right now and for a couple more days, i am grateful to have Tofer off. He was ugly and painful himself. And i am grateful to Karen for painting my toenails to hopefully make the doctor happy. I definitely trust that doctor and all those nurses with my life. It was my first surgery ever, and it was a good experience, thanks to them! I love life and my friends and my family!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Topher is in a happier place now.

And you even look cute in a hospital gown.

Joey said...

I am glad your feet are in good shape. And I wanted you say you have a very good playlist. Yeah.

Unknown said...

Hi, I don't see your "6th toe".
Your feet look fine, my pinky toe is making my life a living hell. It's 90* rotated externally and is the widest part of my foot. It KILLS in shoes.