Monday, August 9, 2010

There Are Some Things I Don't Like.

Just to name a few:
  • Water damage on phones. Rice didn't work to fix it! It wasn't even soaked, just a couple of drops in the wrong place of my poor phone :( Goodbye Jill, and all the notes and calendar events i kept on you.
  • Getting lost. I have no sense of direction and it kills me! I just love taking an hour to get somewhere that should take 24 minutes according to mapquest. Especially when i'm missing out on my nephews and niece at home!
  • Having a cough for more than a week, then adding a runny nose to it.
  • Listening to my poor nephews throw up all the way home from Safford.
  • Throwing up myself the next day, all night long. I never knew what people meant when they said "I threw up all night". But now i do!
  • Receiving 3, yes, THREE coldsores from my sickness/stress whatever!
  • My old flip phone that i am now using that doesn't even have enough memory to hold 40 messages!
  • Mowing 6 inch long grass in the middle of the hot day. Ok, i should've just done that one earlier.
  • Having to start school in two days. I'm not ready!! I don't think I've ever been more nervous or stressed for a single school year.
So ya! I don't enjoy those things! And to top it all off, it was all last week when just my mom and I were home so we were supposed to have fun girl time all the time! Except that my poor attitude ruined it..
Now, i will list some happy things that have happened recently! I'm not depressed i promise
  • My mother and i did have a movie night Satuday, in which we watched Pride & Prejudice for our first time! We had to turn on captions to fully understand it but we loved it! Kierra Knightly is soo pretty! And i love how they dress in their flowy gowns and how they properly talk. But i could never talk like that today.
  • I went to the Randolph Training Center for a church activity yesterday (where they have old, disabled people). I love that place times one hundred. We sang songs with them and held their hands. Every special spirit there is Celestial, and it's a privilege to be around them. I thank Heavenly Father for letting them stay on earth this long to bless our lives. They are perfect.
  • I finished the book Mormon to Mafia. Wow it's motivating! Such a great conversion story!
Really I am happy! Life is good! Pa and Cole come back today, i've missed em!

Oh, and it's my beautiful baby Gwen's 2nd birthday! Happy Birthday Gwenifer!

3 comments:

Tanner Ellsworth said...

things i don't like: you not having your phone, me not being there to listen to your nephews throwing up, me not being there to listen to you throw up (i could've brought you a helpful treat or something), and me not being there. but don't worry. tminus 5? days, i think. and you got all your negative things out of the way so we can have nothing but fun!!
i also don't like that i have finals this week. boooo. have a great first day of school! tell ms sanger you know me and she will love you. no joke.
go toros!!

Unknown said...

definitely we're twins. It's no big. And what is with this cough/runny nose thing?! I have it too as well as pretty much all my friends! WEIRD. But I'm super happy you enjoyed P&P. Let's have a party sometime, kcool. Love ya!

Chloe Steele said...

Dear Rachel,
You are too cute! Anyways, those things that you don't like were making me laugh! Haha And I cannot you haven't seen P&P before, its like one of my favorites! Your just so great! :) LOve you