Friday, September 10, 2010

What's Been Up

First day of school. Tiring day but much better than I expected!
I absolutely love being a senior!
I love my classes and teachers too!
Oh and, going off campus for lunch. :)
Youth Conference! It was the first weekend of school. A huge success! My friend Jacob taught me swing dancing!

Just got back from an amazing labor day weekend in Cali with Errin AND Shauna plus their families! LOVED it! Thank goodness for relatives living there, and the marines, for stationing them there.


So everything has been wonderful. And i got front bangs today! I love them.

5 comments:

Rachel Schlappi said...

front bangs! I want mine back! and i want to see them because i'm sure they're adorable!

Anonymous said...

love love love these pictures! adorable. p.s. i need to explain why i was creepily laughing when i crashed your corral song practice. (i think it was corral...) anyway, so before we got there erin was showing me water night on youtube, and she was explaining all the different parts and how high it went, etc, etc. and so once everyone sang that high part, i tapped my temple saying to myself 'ahh the high part' like, to myself. when i looked up you were staring right at me, and it was hilarious. because i was talking to myself. the end.

oh and this is natalie. <3

Shauna said...

i like when you come visit. a lot. you have hot legs.

and i wanna see your front bangs.

Unknown said...

you're cute. and that pic of you and jacob is adorable. like big time. i like you. the end.

brentanderrin said...

we need a pic of your front bangs please!!!! pronto!