Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ma


I hope I'm whispering "I love you" in this picture because I sure do. This woman is the role model of all role models to me.

Today, I got home from work to an email from her. It was a whole bunch of entries she had typed out from when she was exactly my age in my position. What an incredible and hilarious experience it has been to read through!

Among a million other emotions resulting from reading these, I am currently acting on the "I should journal more" running through my head. Blogging is journaling :) And journaling is amazing!

Her 18-year old, adorable self mentions numerous times how she hopes her journaling will affect her future children and grandchildren for the better and inspire them to draw closer to the Gospel. Here it is, mama, effecting me :)

5 comments:

Katelyn Smartt said...

This is adorable. You are amazing rachel!

Shauna said...

oh that's a cute picture. you should forward me mom's journal entries.

brentanderrin said...

you are sweet!

Unknown said...

wow, you're awesome, and i love you!

blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.