Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Crazy Summer



So i have not posted anything for a while and i would..if i had any pictures. I just got back from girls camp and i didn't bring a camera so i don't have any pictures until my leaders give me some! hm..what else is going on? i am just So excited for EFY!!!!! i am going to EFY next week and am prepareing for it. i have been looking forward to since pretty much last year. also, my watermelon is HUGE now! i want to pick it so bad but my mom won't let me yet cause it is the only one growing and we only have one chance. When i do pick it i am going to make one of those cool watermelon bowl things ya know from the picture. mine won't look that pretty though.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

At first I thought you did that watermelon bowl and I was impressed! For some reason I thought you were already at EFY. About time you updated your blog! Sheesh :)

brentanderrin said...

that is so pretty... you will have to take a picture of the one that you do!!! well, i cant wait to see you at the family reunion... yeah... we are so excited!

Anonymous said...

I'm so ecitied to be in Utah while your at EFY because i would have no life but I'm also excited for you to go to EFY it will be so much fun!I just want tomake sure i get some of your watermelon your gonna have fun carving that!

Anonymous said...

How are you getting ready for Efy i suppose you really need to get some new stuff so take lots of pictures!!! have fun!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i could tell that you had sooooo much fun at EFY you need to post like all your pictures of course! and talk about everyone you told me about.