Tuesday, July 17, 2007

EFY!

So EFY was AMAZING! Even though 9 out of 11 girls in my group were from my school, i still had so much fun! Most of the friends i made were guys. My testimony grew so much! And i love reading the scriptures now, and i feel like i really want to be a missionary and i don't know how anyone could live with out the church in their life. It was stressful getting there (my mom accidentally scheduled the plane a month off and there were no other planes open so we had to drive up that night). But it was defiently worth it! And i am so grateful that my family tried so hard and got me up there in time. I took lots of notes at EFY and i love them, and i had a great session director. On the fourth of july we laid out in the grass and watched fireworks at the stadium of fire which was a lot of fun. And all the dances were so fun! I am just so happy that i could go and i could afford to go! i am definetly going nest year!


This is my Whole group. Our name was "Bring to Pass".
There was two girls to one guy.
These are some of my school friends that were in my group.
Jessica, Lindsay, Savannah, Ashlie, Me, Sara Ashlie and me with a really creepy statue. Who knows why it is on BYU campus.
Ashlie was the best roommate ever! She is so fun and nice and hilarious!
I am so happy that i went with her!

I love this picture. The guys were really nice in my group.
They held all the girls for them to get a picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep in touch with all your friends!

LB said...

oh my gosh!!! yeah, so efy was pretty much terrific! ewww- i look so bad in that picture-BLAH!!! i love you rachel!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Rachel! EFY was so much fun with you! I had the best time and i loved how you were so spiritual and did everything! It mad the trip even funner! I loved everything about it! haha especially you know what (moo) haha that was supposed to be a hint! Jk but yeah I had the best time with you!
oooh! (broken doll)
its allright i forgive you,
how did you get up here so fast?
secret tunnels!shh! Shh! shh!
haha I loved that!
allright bye!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! EFY rules my world!!! haha I'm glad you had a good time rach!! and I'm glad that we were there the same week so that we could go find each other and what not!! haha I love ya kid!!

Valerie said...

Ps Rach- I think that creepy statue from the BYU campus is supposed to be Lazerus. (Don't know how you spell it) But anywho- I love your picture with it! Ha ha!