Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lunt Family Reunion

Family picture!
Liesel's wonderful card-making class!
The Price is Right! I was a Barker's beauty along with Taylor and April.
Owen wanted to help in his underwear! This is in the theater room.

The group that went to do babtisms for the dead. Thanks Karen for letting me borrow your really cute dress. Don't make fun of me, we made apple smiles!

The reunion was super fun! I got to know a lot of the Lunt side better. I am happy that Shauna, Justin, Owen, Drew, Brent, and Errin could make it but really sad that none of my other siblings (other than Cole) could go. Owen and Drew are the cutest kids ever! I love them so much! The mansion was so cool and a great place for everyone to stay! I went to Mount Timpanagos Temple to do babtisms and that was very spiritual. We had fun classes like cooking, and card-making. Also, Brent brought his wii and i loved playing that in free time! The thater room was so cool! it was meant to look like an egyptian tomb and it was really nice. I'd say this was one of the best reunion ever, thanks mom for planning it all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun i wish i could've seen the mansion and guess what Emily flew home on the same flight as your aunt and uncle or something like that!

Shauna said...

Why are your lips so big? And your gums so brown? You should see a dentist.