Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Stay Productive


So, my mom is totally against Cole and me being lazy this summer. WE have chore chart where we either have to do dishes, empty the dish washer, or make dinner every day. I don't like it to much but i guess it will help me in the future. Also, every morning, Mom, Cole, and I (sometimes with Leah or the Bohns) go to Mountain View to play racquet ball, then do the ostacle course. The picture is me, Leah and Cole climbing the poles. And i did make it to the top, just not in the picture.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Dang! You guys are monkeys. I would've made it about 2 feet off the ground and then fallen down. I want to play racquetball with you!

Anonymous said...

I love raquet ball with you (and some other people) the absolute most! I can't stop laughing when we play!

Anonymous said...

haha i love your family so much!i want to go with you sometime, okay?

Anonymous said...

so thats pretty much the best picture in the world!!! lets go climb some poles together sometime k? I love you kid!!!