Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tee Peed




Yes, i got tee peed.I look like i am crying in the first picture, but i was just rubbing my eyes because my mom just woke me up. So it was this kid's birthday, so my friends and i drew all over his driveway with chalk and shredded him. It wan't that bad, but he was having a sleepover with other guys and they used around 90 rolls of toilet paper to get us back! It was bad. It took the neighbors, my mom, my friend kimee, and me two hours to clean up! It was hard work. The guys thought it was hilarious. They even drove by a couple times to laugh at us. Dang boys...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that was the best day ever!!! I am still mad thought that I couldnt help teepee though! But haha looks like they got you good!

Anonymous said...

Looked pretty bad you had the best time picking it all up didn't you!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. that was CRAZY! i was so mad at them for doing it so mean, when ours was just funny && nice! but that weekend was AMAZING! especially the part where my mom was like, "okay, first you do the shreds, then you do the forks.." and on and on. oh man, SHES CRAZY! but i love her! rachel,i miss you SO MUCH! i seriously wish i was at home with you right now watching cole do his little crazy things he does! but no. i have to be here with my WACKO cousins that jump out of their upstairs window on to the trampoline, and ride on the back of their car going WAYYY fast, and while we play hide-and-go-seek, they hide on the doors. oh my goodness they're SO WEIRD! how come i always write so much?! i have no idea, but i always have so much to say! AHH we're going to lagoon in a little bit! WAHOOO im so excited and im being super weird on this right now! okay, i should probably be finishing up right now, so ill see you in a few weeks! you'll do AMAZING in your MCC performance thing! i so wish i could be there! i love you rachel!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.