Friday, July 27, 2007

Glorious rain

It rained!!! A lot actually! I could not resist the urge to go run and play outside in the rain. Cole, Tanner, and me went crazy and played in the puddles and did cartwheels! What else can you expect from a native arizonian? Oh and by the way, if you didn't already know, arizona rain is the best smelling rain ever!

This is one of the most fun things ever! It is like a giant windowwiper thing for your pavement. You just run around pushing it andthe puddles make giant waves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love rain more. it probably is one of the best things about summer. and it ws really pouring next i am co.miing over

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I saw these pictures and was SOOO sad that I was not there to play in it with you!!! :( We are FOR FREAKIN SURE playing in the rain together next time it rains ok? oh and you told me how much fun the puddle pusher is...so we'll play with that too!! YAY!!