Friday, July 27, 2007

Shaggy Dogs

So these are pretty much my favorite cookies! Or just the easiest to make but i love them. This post is dedicated to Errin Martindale because she inspired me to put it on my blog, haha. Anyways you might know these as "Gorrilla poop" or "No-Bake cookies". So go ahead and give it a try! I don't know how many it makes but i usually double it.

2 cups of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 cube of butter
1/2 cup of milk
4 tablespoons of cocoa

mix ingredients and bring to a full boil or until it melts
remove from heat and add:

3 cups of oats
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
1/2 cup of peanut butter

now mix all these together and spoon on to wax paper
and let them cool until they harden.

Good luck with these if you try them!

For my birthday last year, my friend Melia Mason made me these cookies and made them spell "Hatch a bird Egg" which means happy birthday if ya didn't know.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

emily colee and alex love to make these cookies too. i don't like as much other cookies though they are still pretty good i don't really like they oatmael in them but they are still pretty good.

brentanderrin said...

yyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhhh! yyyyeeeepppppiiiiii... thanks... can you tell i am excited

Anonymous said...

well I'm sure that made a FANSASTIC birthday present...and as much as I ABSOLUTLY love melia...I'm pretty sure my present for you will be even better!! hehe hummer limo and whatever else I get you is gonna be bomb!!! I cant even wait!! :)

Valerie said...

Heck Yeah! I am so excited for our three way birthday party! It's gonna be awesome to the tenth extreme!