Friday, July 27, 2007

My new and improved bathroom

So since I am the only person occupying the basement, my mom let me do the bathroom how i wanted it! I found a zebra shower curtain and i love it so much! Karen helped with the idea of pink bows on the towels and stuff but my mom actually did the bows. Aren't they so cute? And the pictures aren't hung up on the wall yet but they will go right above the towel rack. I am still in the process of finding something cute for the sink counter.

Believe it or not, i printed these pictures from the PrintMaster computer program my mom has.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Rach dogg I love your blog and your bathroom! Don't be offended if you visit my blog and your not on my list yet! My computer is being gay and I haven't got a chance to change it! See ya!
Calliandra

Shauna said...

That looks awesome! Can I copy it? Actually I need you to design me a bathroom around a red shower curtain.

brentanderrin said...

so cute! i love black and pink together... great choices!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! the bathroom you were tellin me about!! I LOVE IT!! but I'll still most definatly come see it in person..hopefully tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Rachel! It is so cute! I am jelous I wish my bathroom looked like yours! I love it so much!