Thursday, August 2, 2007

Seven Random Things

1- I HATE pickles
2- Half of my toenail is missing due to the pioneer trek I went on earlier this summer
3- I can’t help it but every time I see my toothbrush, I have to brush my teeth. Maybe it’s because my braces are off.
4- My ipod’s name is Alice and it is a she, not an “it”. My whole family knows that.
5- I quit piano lessons about two years ago, but I still love to play it for fun
6- My fingernails are metallic magenta right now!
7- I love mechanical pencils and can't stand normal ones

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Rach, I love the randomness...it makes me happy! Maybe it's because I'm super random too!

brentanderrin said...

sooo... we have gross matching toe nails... eeewwww...

Anonymous said...

toe injuries are the worst! i had a black toe for a year because i dropped a can of hairspray on it...pathetic right?

Anonymous said...

well i knew everyone of those except foryour toothbrish thing that is weird