Monday, August 13, 2007

Freshman baby!

First day of school! I am a freshman! The first day was pretty good and i am not complaining to much...yet. I have to say, it is exciting but i am gonna miss the summer big time! I was so sad thinking about it last night. Here are some things i will really miss:
  • Staying up late and sleeping in
  • Not having to get ready every day
  • No thinking to hard about anything
  • Seeing my brother, Derek, almost every morning when he visits from work
  • And shopping all the time for school clothes!
Cole, all ready and in uniform, for his special advanced school and me in the morning!
Aw... Cole and me

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Hey rach, Cole looks so spiffy for school! And you....you're just plain HOT! Ha..I hope you have fun as a freshmen! IT's awesome!
- Calli

Shauna said...

You look so cute! And Cole looks good all cleaned up!

Valerie said...

ps- it's not fair how rediculously cute the little sisters of the boys my age are!!! They're not allowed to be that gorgeous as eigth graders! Go onto my blog and press sheridan under my friend list. On her blog there is a post that says "friends" and look at the second picture down. All the way to the far right, in the back row is Sheridan..Kolter's sister. And 3 from the far right is trevor's little sister. Aren't they pretty?! Aaaurgh.

brentanderrin said...

i love your "first day of school outfit" lookin good hot mama!

Anonymous said...

i miss summer soo much too but sixth grade isn't really differnt and i wouldn't know about your since i can;t remembered what you said and it has benn forever!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BeAuTiFuL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!