Monday, August 13, 2007

So many new babies!

Oh my gosh! iam just so happy!!! All my sisters and my sister-in-law are pregnant! So Tami and Karen have been pregnant for a while and are due in September, but i recently found out that Shauna and Errin are pregnant and due in March! Four new babies for our family! I go from 10 nieces and nephews to 14! We know Karen is having a girl and Tami is having a boy which i am so happy about, and i personally think Errin will have a girl and Shauna will have a boy! OH and this is Errin's first baby so i am super excited for her! I love nieces and nephews so much!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

So I thought I would make your day by commenting on your baby post. Because I know how lame it feels to have a "0 comments" on your blog! Well, that's exciting! You beat me with nieces and nephiews by 12 kids! Ha! All I can say is, better your sisters pregnant than you! jk. Love ya!- calli

brentanderrin said...

thanks... that is so sweet of you... we are pretty excited too... brent is hoping for a little girl, so lets hope you are right... haha... love you!

Anonymous said...

that is super exciting it going to be alot of work if all your family comes over hahah!