Monday, October 19, 2009

Camping?

Nahh, we stayed at a lodge. But truthfully, I would rather have slept in a tent! Not only the fact that I like the whole experience of camping in a tent, but the lodge was just not my fav!
On the bright side, I just realized two good things that i LOVE!
The sky, and fall.
Not that I have any pics of the sky put I have just been noticing. How is it the most perfect shade of blue always? Well, the shade is never the same. It could be a pure, bright blue contrasting the sun at noon or a gorgeous, navy blue in the evening. But whatever shade, it is just perfect. The way Heavenly Father created this earth is perfect!
Fall! I keep forgetting that other places in the world actually have seasons! I love Mesa and wanna live here forever but it's nice to travel and see the dang beautiful fall colors! Auburn leaves shimmering down from trees.. soo beautiful.
Ok, time for some pictures!


I love my mother! I love yellow trees!

Pictures to do with the lodge will be in black & white for a reason: this place is just a few generations behind! And black and white is cute :)

Hannagan Meadows Lodge

The lodge had a tiny restaurant. I sang with the tiny band for fun!

A cat? Yes, it lives and sheds all over the lodge! eww

I never realized I should appreciate our cemetery! But we have got a good one! This "cemetery" made me want to cry a river, which would help the landscaping anyway.

Dad loves his portable grill! And so do I if it provides me with delish fajitas at a random park in the middle of a roadtrip!

For anyone who doesn't like mini vans because they aren't cool, I beg to differ! Cause I was cozy in mine!

Best picture for last!
We stopped by some mining place and saw this!
You have no idea how bad I wanted to climb in it.
Biggest dang tractor I've seen in my LIFE!

I really had a super great time, despite what I say about the lodgy poo. I just love my family soo much, even though this was with a small portion of my big family :). And i love that my dad loves to drive and stop at beautiful or historical places just for fun! And i love that we went on this trip! Family forever! <3

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm sorry you had to camp in a rotten cat-infested cabin. But at least you got to see a big honkin tractor! I loved this post and I'm happy you're blogging again :)

brentanderrin said...

you are right... i still cant believe or comprehend how big that is... crazy!!!! and jones loves this picture... he is going crazy right now!

Positive Petersons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.