Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October Break

I LOVE NO SCHOOL!

Monday wasn't my favorite day because i spent all of it writing a resume (which is so much harder than it should be) and searching for a job. bleh, it drained my energy. But i really want a job so if anyone has suggestions or connections for a teenager to get her first job, please tell :)

Tuesday, however was AMAZING! My dear friend, Tanner, invited me and two others to go spend a day in beautiful Sedona. I never knew i could see such gorgeous fall colors in Arizona! These pictures do zero justice to how beautiful the nature was everywhere. Us four had just the GRANDEST time!

Our first rest stop. Such a happy group!

Our band picture. Sydona.

i LOVE Sydnee!!

I LOVE Tanner!!


i LOVE Jacob!!

If anyone has a free day, please spend it in Sedona. And invite me :)

4 comments:

Shauna said...

ooh i love sedona! you look so cute in a hat.

brentanderrin said...

yeah! you are back!!! and yes... sedona is the best...so pretty! i loved going there when i wanted to get out of flagstaff!

Lou said...

Beautiful and so are you!

Unknown said...

so...like....i worship you.