Monday, October 12, 2009

Here Goes..

Welcome. Welcome back to my blog. It has now, officially re-begun. There are wayy to many things to get caught up on since last time, including my crazy-busy but amazing summer. So i will settle with these four pictures.

First day of school, and pretending to be happy about it.
Little Coley shmoley is growing up and going to Stapley Junior High now! Girls, please stay away until he is 22, thank you.

Choir is my life. I like to pretend i am hard-core. But really i love it soo much!

My beautiful best friends and I at Homecoming!

My super fun date, Cody, and I! We match dang good.
My tights and his shirt are navy blue if you couldn't tell.
Welp, stay tuned, because i am back into the blogging world!

5 comments:

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shauna said...

welcome back! i LOVE your 1st day of school outfit.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Cute FDOS outfit!

rachel schlappi said...

youre my favorite. and yes we will be bffs. blogger friends forever. or best freinds. how bout both. bbffs. best blogger friends forever. okay love it. love you. bye!

Lou said...

YAY! I love you!