Monday, April 12, 2010

Too Happy

I am so happy today that it makes me nervous. But not really cause i am just happy! Here are the great things that happened.

1. I am understanding math pretty well right now! It is a big deal for me. I even have every problem but 1.5 of them done on my homework due TOMORROW! Yay! By the way, my amazing math teacher had a baby! Congrats Shwanny! I miss her, but the substitute is good.

2. Choirs. They are always a great part of my day though. I have a jazz concert tomorrow that Ifeel we aren't quite prepared for but it will still be super great! And I love singing Lion King in chorale. Solo try-outs were today, and i got to listen to everyone's beautiful voices!

3. I got accepted to be a TORO LINK leader for next year!! This was kind of always an ambition of mine. I am soo excited! It's already a great start to my future senior year! I can't wait to help all the little sophomores next year. And it'll look good on my resume :)

4. I got my Sadies group pictures finally! I love dance pictures soo much. And I love when Adam and I are tigers..

5. Tanner came to help me with math today, after a choir rehearsal and he brought a SAN FRAN shirt! Here is the explanation. My choirs have different teachers, and the different teachers go on different choir trips. Premiere was going to Disneyland. Chorale was going to San Fransisco and Skywalker studios! I didn't have a choice to go to San Fran, even though I was in that choir. I had to go with Premiere. Which, don't get me wrong.. Disneyland and that trip with those friends was sooo FUN! I just secretly wished i was in San Fran every once in a while. Anyway, Tanner is nice. I love my shirt. It's yellow. That's my favorite color.

6. I just got back from My grandpa's. My aunt saw him trying to pick the highest oranges in the trees and decided that would not do. So we had a joined family night to do yardwork for them! It felt great to do that service. "Work is easy if we share, work is easy if we care! Work is fun for everyone! We work together and get the job done!" That's my favorite song to sing while working.

7. The weather was beautiful this evening. The fresh air is such a great thing to breathe! I love when the light breeze has orange blossoms scent.

Well I will stop with those reasons. And get on to these pictures. Just some more random ones I thought i'd record. And share!

My official Winter formal picture. I love it a lot. Especially the boutineer and corsage. And Jacob's penny loafers.

This is from a long long time ago! And all of us aren't as great of friends this year. But I still love all these girls. And the random cat that wasn't even planned to walk in front of the picture. This was when Makaelee's (cute, blonde one third from the right) aunt took a fun photoshoot of us! She is so profesh. It was a blast!
Remember when i had long, blonde hair? Weird.

I love my brothers. I love making them match with me to church, especially on Valentine's Day.

I need money. Bad. This is desperate.
Haha, actually, Derek just knows a guy who actually makes a lot of money being a pooper scooper so i thought i'd give it a shot and designed this flyer! Any suggestions to change it? I haven't passed any out yet.. i am kind of afraid. I don't know why. Skeptical.

Once again, I love my brothers. Sorry, Brent (brother not pictured) for never being in the pictures. Especially because this is at your house. Just take naps with us next time! Or be in town to dress up on V-day! I love you equally as the others. Might as well shout out to my sisters now! Don't feel left out sissies! I love you too!

I LOVE when Jones puts his hand on my neck when i hold him. Such a reassuring feeling. He is so precious.

So.. that post wasn't organized either. Sorry! At least i'm blogging again! And lovin' it! I missed the blogging world!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I want to know who came up with the name Heaven Scent. That is hilarious. I like that you & Der Der are going to be pooper scoopers a whole lot. Another one of your posts that made me so happy. Your happiness is contagious!

rachel schlappi said...

and the blogging world has missed you!!! love ya!

Unknown said...

be a little more abdorble... I dare you! Love you!

Val said...

Rachel!!!! I love you! And your blog is so stinkin cute! Ahh this made me so happy! You da best!