Sunday, May 2, 2010

ANTM

America's Next Top Model, here I come.
Bahah, not. it was fun to pretend though!
Here's the deal: my dear friend, Makaelee (see below) has a professional photographer for an aunt. The aunt is Lindsay. Look her up! piedpiperphoto.blogspot.com
So.. Lindsay wanted to do a marionette photoshoot. You know, like the puppets!
That's why i posed so weird in the picture above. Because when she edits and does those amazing things, there will be string on my wrists!
Lindsay is amazing!
My friends are amazing!
This photoshoot might have been one of the most fun things in my life!

Makaelee is a natural model.
check out their eyes.

3 comments:

brentanderrin said...

how fun!!! i love the picture of all you guy... and yes check those eyes!

Shauna said...

i'm so excited to see the finished pics!

danna said...

You are so beautiful! I told Shauna that you look like a model!