Sunday, May 2, 2010

PROM

Prom was the same day as that photoshoot, so it was a very busy, but VERY wonderful day!
Here are my favorite pictures from the night:

Recognize these people?
Sydona. Re-united.
Please tell me you can tell what we're spelling.

Gorgeous corsage!
Mother told us to hold hands. Thank goodness she did because i love this picture.
Dance in the sunset.


Prom was simply amazing! It felt like the night went so fast because i was constantly having fun! Jacob was the best and most gentlemanly date. From opening the door to keeping my lipstick in his pocket for touch-ups for pictures :)
Special thanks to my hairdresser/makeup artist Karen. Love you sis!

6 comments:

brentanderrin said...

um... are you spelling sedona??? just kidding... i got it... 'prom'... looks like you had so much fun! and you are beautiful! what did you end up doing to fix the holes in your dress?

Shauna said...

I'm in love with all your prom pictures but especially the first sunset one. I love your arms in it.

Val said...

RACHEL!! I love you! Those pics are gorgeous! And I just love you.. and Jacob..together..is that bad??! Ahh you are adorable!

rachel schlappi said...

PROM!
i love you
and your corsage
and the sunset
and your shoes
and your dress
and you.
and you're gorgeous.

thats all!!

danna said...

You mom told me all about this dress when she came to drive with Shauna. It is so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

i'm OBSESSED with the dress you're wearing in this post. tell me about it!