Saturday, May 22, 2010

Natural Bridge. Natural Friends.

This was supposed to be a late prom day activity but Sydnee couldn't make it. So sad. But we went anyway! Tanner, Jacob and I! It might have been one of the most fun days ever in my life! I love these boys! We spent the day at and in the small town around Natural Bridge. We walked aurond the town, bought fudge, went to a thrift store, went on a nature walk to the beautiful cave bridge, just had fun! No matter what we do, it's fun! Even if we are just laying on a blanket under some trees :)

Cavemen.

Jacob loves his doggie books.
Self timer self timer! I sit on invisible chairs?

2 comments:

Shauna said...

It makes me sad that they're graduating this year! I like you all together.

Anonymous said...

you have the coolest life! i love your blog and i love you. keep up the good work! also..you are really cool. have a great day at summer school today. (miss me this weekend)