Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Happy Story

Starting with my front bangs. Which i love but wish i was better at keeping them up. This picture is from the day Karen cut em, with her magic touch. Excuse the cheesiness of it.
Homecoming was so fun! Curtis was a wonderful date! I made us matching lollipop corsage and boutineer cause the theme was "Candyland". Which is why i had to do that pose, to uh.. show it off. :)Karen is amazing at hair, once again!
Choir concert! I don't have a picture of my whole choirs. But we looked good! And hopefully sounded good! I love jazz!

Mmmm, jazz. That brings me to the next big exciting event. (The whole reason i felt like updating anyway). I made All-State Jazz!! Ya. I am real happy. So what if it is only 5th chair B choir? I thought I wouldn't make it at all! My choir wasn't required to try out for the first time ever this year, but i felt pressured into it anyway, and thought it was just a waste of money. However, I did practice a lot, and had a good audition! But i still thought I had no chance of making it, I was just glad I had a good audition. But the thought never even occured to me. But I did! And I am soooo excited! My friends that have done it before say that they love it! Tanner said it changed his life! I am very happy :) Can't wait to make new friends, learn new music, and have a new director!

A few more little happy things:
  • General Conference and our leaders are amazing.
  • It's fun to work at Nielsen's on Priesthood night. Turns out tradition requires all the girls (cause all the boys are at priesthood) to wear paper hats with our names and numbers on em. Pretty funny. It was so busy, but busy work is more fun than boring work!
  • Fruit and Veggie trays with dressings complete conference.
What a happy ending to a happy story.

6 comments:

Rachel Schlappi said...

LOVE THE BANGS!! I loved mine when i had 'em this summer :)... AND congrats on ALL-STATE! Dang girl! You just have a rockin life right now!!

Ivy said...

ahh you made all state!? thats AWESOME! And you pull off those bangs SO well!

Shauna said...

CONGRATS!!! any chance all-state performs in carlsbad? i wanna hear!
love your bangs
and i still want to eat your corsage

Lou said...

I still love you and your happy story just made me real happy. Congrats!

danna said...

Love your bangs, wish Karen was closer to keep mine up!!!

Desro Chaviaria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.