Monday, October 4, 2010

Raindrops

Facebooking and blogging about rain is so overrated. Everyone loves rain in Arizona, we know!
I'm overrated because I'm about to do so.

My rain is most enjoyable on the back porch swing.
My rain is the best with a backup soundtrack of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Try Me Bicycle, and Dan in Real Life Soundtrack.
My rain is the cleanest, most wonderful smell in the whole world.
My rain comes from the pale overcast sky.
My rain brings out complete happiness in me.
My rain helps me think my most contemplative thoughts.
My rain puts life into a whole new perspective.
My rain distracts me from every other responsibility or burden on my shoulders.
My rain inspires me to attempt poems on my blog.

I love my rain.

5 comments:

brentanderrin said...

love the poem... the bangs... and the lollipops!

Lindsey said...

Rachel!! I love you! And congrats on ASJ!!! I heard from Caroline today :) So excited for you!
Love,
Lindsey

Lou said...

I love you. I love rain. I love you. I love rain.

Shauna said...

Awww I like your rainy poem. (really...just in case you couldn't tell if I was serious or not)

Penny Auction Software said...

Fabulous Sharing!
I really enjoyed to read such interesting in which you discussed nice information.

Thanks for nice sharing!