Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HOLLA for the Holidays!

Christmas at home with Shauna, Brent and their families in town. Then New Years in Cali with them! Here goes!

Gwen was my little baby on New Years Eve. She got lots of good candy from the pinata!

Christmas morning! Line up youngest to oldest!

I am now eighteen!!

Point Loma Lighthouse



Polar Bear Club! What better way to end 2010 and start 2011 than to jump in the ocean at midnight! It definitely made my list of Top 5 Most Exhilarating things I've ever done.

I love Drew, Drew loves baby swings.

My New Years kiss: a racket!

Airplane!

Bikes on the Beach :)

So ya, I loved the holidays. I loved the break from school. I loved all the time spent with my family! Looking through my facebook album of my senior year, I realized that my nieces and nephews ARE my senior year! And I am ok with that! I love them a whole lot :)

5 comments:

Shauna said...

You really are the best aunt ever. Ever.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, you are so adorable! And I can't believe you jumped in the ocean... that is so crazy and awesome! I love you!

Lindsey said...

ok, I can't believe you are 18 rachy!! oh and also these pictures are so cute and you're GORGEOUS! I Looove you!

Anonymous said...

thank you

TayTay to the A said...

Rachel you are the coolest girl eva. It makes me so happy to see other people love their family and have crazy fun outings. Miss you!