Monday, January 10, 2011

Shout Out To My Dawg

The one and only!
We met under a rainbow..We share cousins..We played Russian orphans, Polly's, Beanie Babies, Barbies, Kee-Kar, walked on walls and anything else you could ever name as children..We were best friends since childhood, but had to get over the awkwardness of attending the same school in Junior High.. She was cool, I wasn't..We met in the middle and did things like prank call, dress up, go to Disneyland and croquet in Junior High..We had a wonderful year of EFY..We are now seniors in high school..we have some similar friends, and some different..We don't plan on going our separate ways after graduation..We have the same plans so far, infact!
That is just a short tiny history of our life together. We are like sisters. We get over things quick and although we don't hug or say "i love you" all the time like a normal pair of girlfriends, we are BEST FRIENDS.
I am happy she has always been there for me.
Like the time she called one late night and I was bawling because there was a scorpion in my room. Or the time she called me because she was bawling about the betrayal of a friend.
But especially what keeps us together is our standards. We know who we are and we have testimonies that strengthen, and keep us on common ground, because we have different opinions in just about everything else.
P.s. she drives me to school so that's cool and nice of her.

SKYLER

This tender post was inspired by her creating a blog. Check it out.

No comments: