Monday, January 10, 2011

Phases Happen

Phases of being obsessed with different music of course! I've gone through many types.. but nothing hits the spot like good ol' Saturday's Warrior. Ok, so the movie is incredibly awkward to watch.. but if you close your eyes, the songs are amazing! All the uplifting messages and happiness of Eternal Life! Anyway, that's my music phase right now.


Feel free to sing the tunes in your heads. You know you love them.

*We've got a father and mother, sister and brother, pullin' together we can WORK IT OUT!
*The circle of our love is more than just a rising sun that sets. The circle of our love it goes forever... The circle of our love extends beyond the reach of time. Beyond the span of days and years, it goes forever.
*We are not the ordinary, fearless and extraordinary. Workin' righteous Hari Kari, In our humble way!
*I'm sailin' on i'm not a stranger, my faith will ride through wind and tide and stormy sea, I'm sailin on out of the harbor.
*A nose is a nose like a rose is a rose, as everybody knows! But may we propose that the rosiest nose is the one that clearly shows!

I guess I'll stop now. Anyway, I love that music. No denying it. We have it on old cassette and I need in on CD for Slick Rick (my ipod).

1 comment: