Wednesday, February 16, 2011

JazzSadiesFlowersOvercast

Last weekend was filled with so much JAZZ and DANCING and FUN!

The jazz part was Jazz Mad up in Flagstaff with our jazz choirs. I love jazz and I don't care who hates it. We performed, laughed, ate, and bonded! All very good things! I don't know how i will survive without Encore after I graduate.

Schreiber (most amazing devoted choir teacher ever) with four of his encore girls!
Sarah, Lindsey, Me, and Alex :)

Sadies=Incredible! I always secretly wanted to ask Joey to Sadies even when I barely knew him as a sophomore and I am SO HAPPY I did this year! This guy is the epitome of a perfect date. Courteous, respectful, easygoing, and FUN! We were Indians.
You better believe it we danced like Indians. We hid our shoes under the bleachers and ran around like crazy! (literally. around the crowd in the dance floor). This is in close running with being a Tiger. Hm.. what's more fun: crawling and pouncing or shooting invisible bows and dancing around imaginary fires? I can't decide myself. I'm not sure how everyone else at the dance felt about us but all i know is that I had genuine fun! We both got blisters and we're proud of them.

The only sad thing in my life right now is that we forgot to plant sweet peas in time for spring this year :( That means no walking back and forth between the orange blossoms and sweet peas in the yard. I'll have to steal my grandmother's. :)

Today was overcast. I can't stop my emotions from being happy on an overcast day. :)

6 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

What was the theme for Sadies?

Rachel said...

It was something about famous couples. So we called ourselves Pocahontas and Cocoam! Even though she likes John Smith better.

Marie Tate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou said...

I LOVE your new look again! I can't get over those flowers! Oh and you are pretty cool too I guess.

- said...

Ah rachel, that's so fun you guys got to go to that jazz bash! and can i just say how awesome you guys were at sadie's?! seriously, you and joey were so cute/funny/perfect!!

Emmaline said...

RACHEL! Your blog is soo so cute! And you are too! duuuh! Haha I'm so happy that i found it! Haha ahh I love youu!