Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've Got A Lot To Say

Ok, this conference. Amazing!! I'm sure all conferences are as amazing as this one, but I've never paid so much attention. So it's been wonderful. I'm thinking I'll save all my favorite quotes/stories for other posts but I'll start with this one.


That's Kent F. Richards talk from Saturday morning. I especially liked the story of the 13 year old hospitalized girl (starting at approx. 8:05 second in). She told her dad that every child in that hospital has angels :). It reminded me that EVERYONE has angels! We all have angels cheering us on in our lives! Specifically, I think of my grandma. She passed away when I was four. I remember after that in my childhood, whenever I was sad, I would hug the air, imagining my grandma hugging me back. I know she was there. :)

Now time for scattered, happy pictures!

The Happy Couple. I think this should have been on their wedding announcement. They really love cats.. Ok the reason I torture them by putting this up is because of this story: On the morning of April 1st, i woke up to a text from Jason saying he has been feeling like this for a while and are officially calling off the engagement, and asking for our prayers. I was sooo confused because all they ever do is say "I love you" and giggle and cuddle! But I trusted him, so I got down on my knees and prayed for him. Then texted him back and he replied APRIL FOOLS. Ha. That little demon. But I am very relieved, because I am much excited to have Candace in the family :)

SPRING BREAK 2011

Sally and I on the flying fish ride at Seaworld.
P.s. I have a newfound love for dolphins? I do.
I would like to formally request of my father to make one of these. It's just two stretchy tarps! Who knew it would be soo fun to bounce back and forth between them? Very soothing actually.
We love when grandma shares her beach hats with us :)
Shauna takes cute pictures.
Gwen and James playing dress up :)
Cole cannot stay away from Derek! Notice the empty couch on the right? Nope. Cole jumps right on top of Derek and declares them snuglets. Yes, snuglets. Ok i love my brothers. And General Conference with them!
Chorale! Yes we do look like we are at a summer camp.. but this design was voted for the t-shirts so this design it is! None other than my Sadies date, Joey, designed em!

I feel like I have more happy things to say and pictures to share, but this is lengthy anyway, so we'll save those for another post! But life is happy! And SPRING is happy! Spring smells!! I'll never get over these orange blossoms.

2 comments:

Tanner Ellsworth said...

oh hey, welcome back.

put some orange blossoms in a little baggie for me, please. i'd like to experience that smell at least a little bit.

your life looks fun and it makes me miss you/mesa/spring feelings. okay..happy sunday!

Shauna said...

you even prayed for jason! you need to get him back good. snuglet brothers. ha ha. and yes conference was awesome. you totally are that stalwart young woman!